Aapkatrip.com is dedicated to provide value to its customers and service providers. Our sole aim is to create a niche in the competitive travel market by providing Quality and Value services to our customers. By making a booking with www.aapkatrip.com you are agreeing to adhere to following terms and conditions
- You need to produce a proof of booking either a printed copy of an email confirmation, sms or an electronic copy of the email. Failure to do so driver may deny the services without any liability to refund the booking amount. Please carry a proof of identity like driving license, bank cards, pan card etc.
- As a customer you are agreeing not to make any payments directly to vendor or driver unless authorised by www.aapkatrip.com . Only exception to this rule is any gratuity (tip) to driver which is at the discretion of the customer.
- The mail sent to customer clearly indicates the details about his booking including payment details. Please keep a copy of this in case of unauthorised demand of money by driver.
- Compared to other service providers we want to make it hassle free journey for you. So our prices are including extra charges e.g. Toll charges, road taxes, parking, night charges etc. (Unless stated otherwise during booking).
- Customer must inform the car vendor or www.aapkatrip.com for any changes in pick-up date or time. Cab availability in such cases will be subject to availability as per vendor's discretion and cannot be guaranteed. Failure to inform will amount to No Show and full booking amount shall be forfeited in such cases
- Cancellation policy is as follows
Driver & car details will be sent to the customer by www.aapkatrip.com approximately an hour before pick up time by SMS and email. In some cases www.aapkatrip.com may contact in advance to reconfirm these details with the customer.
In case of Non receipt of driver and car detailscustomer needs to contact the customer services at https://www.aapkatrip.com/contact.php with booking reference.
All agreed return payments will be made via original mode of payment or as finalised by www.aapkatrip.com
Our prices are between pickup and drop off points. We believe it’s not fair for our customers to pay for any additional mileage as levied by other providers e.g. mileage from garage to garage. Multiple pickup and drop off points need to be mentioned at the time of the booking or at the last moment negotiated directly with driver/Vendor but cannot be guaranteed.
In case of delay vendor/driver will wait for maximum 60 minutes. If the customer does not inform the driver of any delay the booking will be considered as no Show and full booking amount will be forfeited. It will be in best interest to keep us informed so that we can offer alternates or where practically possible will try to negotiate with vendor in order to accommodate changes in your itinerary although it cannot be guaranteed.
Customer will have to pay for any additional distance travelled and duration used. Any unscheduled changes shall entail extra costs as applicable.Customer need to make payment directly to driver for services which are not part of the initial booking.
Vehicles booked will be subject to availability. Customer will be provided with an alternative equivalent vehicle in the similar segment (as applicable) if the car booked is unavailable.
www.aapkatrip.com will not be liable for any delay or consequential loss caused to the customer due to traffic jam or reasons beyond the reasonable control of the driver/vendor or lapses on the part of the vendor / driver. For any claims customer will have to approach the car vendor directly. We shall not be liable for any loss, damage or delay suffered by the customer due to force majeure events.
www.aapkatrip.com will not be liable for any loss, damage, physical injury etc. suffered by the customer while availing the services and for any claims customer will have to approach the car vendor directly.
In case of any dispute with the driver the customer should contact customer services at www.aapkatrip.com and quote booking reference and provide necessary details. We will look into the details as per initial booking terms.
In case of Refusal by the driver to deliver services. The customer need to contact usimmediately with booking reference
Even though we work with our preferred partner we shall not be liable for any misconduct or misbehaviour of the driver. Customer must approach the car vendor directly. We will strongly take any complaints with our business partners to address this on your behalf.
Equally we expect customers to treat our staff, vendors and drivers with respect. They are here to help you so any violence or abuse directed at them is totally unacceptable. We operate a zero-tolerance policy against violence or abuse.
In case of any discrepancy the liability of the www.aapkatrip.com is limited to amount paid by the customer for each completed booking.
In case of any dispute, parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Mandi (H.P.)
In addition to the above user terms on www.aapkatrip.com website shall apply
- Up to 24 hours before date of travel there will be a full refund after deducting service charge of INR 300. This to cover cost incurred by us in order to provide you a very competitive price.
- Between 24 hours and 12 hours 25% of total booking amount or INR 700 will be charged whichever is higher
- In last 12 hours 100% of the booking amount is non-refundable